The FBR Draw List for the third draw is scheduled for October 15, 2022 at 6:00 PM, and winners of the POS system will be able to see the results live on TV and social media. If you won the FBR POS Draw Result on October 15th, 2022, you may get your prize by phoning 0331 6327769.
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), originally known as the Central Board of Revenue, was created on July 1, 1950. It is Pakistan’s counterpart of the FBI, enforcing federal law (Islamabad). The Federal Board of Revenue Islamabad recently inaugurated the magnificent “FBR POS Scheme 2022.” What are the specifics and quantities of the reward money? Instructions for enrolling and claiming the FBR Qurandazi award.
The FBR Prize Scheme is a monthly drawing that anybody with a POS FBR receipt can enter. According to FBR, those who have a printed POS FBR invoice will be placed into a drawing for a portion of 53 million dollars. The drawing was held today, October 15th, 2022.
The FBR website is presently experiencing loading issues due to the tremendous demand for the winners list. This month, there are 1007 winners who will receive Point-of-Sale (POS) receipts when they make purchases. The FBR Lucky Draw Result for October 15, 2022 may be seen here.
FBR Lucky Draw Result 15 October 2022
Instructions for the FBR Lucky Draw on October 15, 2022
- How can you collect your reward from the just published FBR Lucky Draw Result 15-10-2022? When the FBR Lucky draw is announced, please visit ApkFlu.com. Please use the link provided below to continue.
- The award winners will be notified through text message by the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) in Islamabad.
- Read the helpful message and follow the recommendations.
- Remember, and be glad, that the administration will also notify you by phone about the informed FBR POS Lucky draw 2022 live outcome.
- The call is placed by the FBR’s official phone number and hotline.
- You will be notified by phone or text message to update your IBAN number and bank account details.
- We wish you happiness as we deposit and transfer your portion of the FBR Winning prize amounts (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th prize amounts, respectively) as indicated below.
Entry Instructions for the FBR Point-of-Sale Lucky Draw
Customers who utilise the Tax Asaan Mobile app at the time of sale or text their invoice number to 9966 are automatically included in the FBR Prize Scheme monthly drawing.
Here is the whole list of FBR Lucky Draw prizes!
- FBR First Prize is Rs. 10,00000/- 1 Winner
- FBR Second Prize is Rs. 500, 000/- 2 Winners
- FBR Third Prize is Rs. 250, 000/- 4 Winners
- Fourth Prize FBR is Rs. 50 Thousand 1000 Winners
The government and FBR would send you Rs. 53 million per month if you are a legal POS invoicing System client in Pakistan. FBR Lucky Draw Results, October 15, 2022 At the point of sale, look for the online winner list. Claim, register, and receive your prize instructions By Googling their names online, you may find out who won the FBR Lucky Draw in October 2022.
The Federal Board of Revenue has launched an intriguing new FBR POS reward programme, with monthly awards of 10,000,000 rupees. If you shop at any of FBR’s POS shops, merchants, or department stores, you might win a variety of prizes. The results of the FBR Third Lucky Draw will be made public on October 15, 2022.
What does FBR Shops Registered / Eligible mean?
The Federal Board of Revenue has issued a list of authorised enterprises, which includes shops, supermarkets, and hotels. Supermarkets, auto dealerships, bakeries, pizza parlours, hotels, fast food chains, the Metro Pakistan, gourmet stores, and restaurants providing a broad range of cuisines are all involved in the retail sector.
You may win a million rupees by shopping at participating stores that have integrated POS machines. The second reward will be two 500,000 rupee awards, with four more prizes handed as the third prize. Every 1,000 participants will get a Rs 50,000 public prize. The results of the FBR pos fortunate draw for October 2022 may be seen here. Winners who agree to pay with integrated POS bills will receive Rs. 53 million in prizes.