Federal Public Service Commission FPSC operates under the Federal Government of Pakistan. Its purpose is to recruit civil service and bureaucrats for Pakistan’s Government from across the country, Pakistan. In the daily jang newspaper of 2022-07-17, Bureau Of Emigration and Overseas Employment was advertised for Inspector posts. The FPSC will conduct a written interview and conduct a test before hiring the suitable candidates for the vacant posts. Federal Public Service Commission. Sector F 5/1 Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
Basic eligibility criteria for the Bureau Of Emigration and Overseas Employment Jobs 2020:
- A Punjabi domicile certificate is required.
- Required to have a degree equivalent to Bachelor.
- Participation in criminal activities is prohibited
- Must have a NOC and experience certificate from a previous government department, if an applicant is working in the Government/Semi-Government department.
How to apply for the latest FPSC jobs:
Follow these steps to apply online at FPSC.
- Candidates can fill out an online application and download the deposit slip/challan forms from the FPSC official site: fpsc.gov.pk.
- Submit your Application Form online.
- Online filled applications will only be accepted.
- Applications that are not handwritten will not be accepted.
- Applicants can submit FPSC test/interview fees to any online branch of Treasury/Sub-Treasury, National Bank of Pakistan, and State Bank of Pakistan which will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be invited to take part in interviews and write tests.
- Late or incomplete applications are not considered.
- These posts will not accept TA/DA.
- The deadline for submitting an online application to FPSC in 2022-07-18
Bureau Of Emigration and Overseas Employment may be the job for you. Apply Now.
FPSC Latest Jobs 2022 related search