Home / Study / Merit List / PPSC Lecturer Urdu Female Result 2022 Online Merit list Check

PPSC Lecturer Urdu Female Result 2022 Online Merit list Check

Regular vacancy in the Punjab government’s higher education system for a female Urdu instructor (bs-17). The PPSC issued the results of the written test for the job of English Lecturer on October 11, 2022. You should evaluate the results if you applied for an Urdu Lecturer post and took the accompanying written test. The ppsc posts job vacancies based on meritocracy. However, there is a particular quota for members of underrepresented groups. Those chosen might expect to be stationed anywhere in Punjab. Job applicants will have 90 minutes to take a 100-point multiple-choice test. Approximately 80% of the questions are closely related to the content studied in class, while the remaining 20% are more general knowledge-focused. If you are one of the numerous people who have applied for these jobs, you should visit this website ApkFlu.Com.

Punjab Higher Education Department is looking for 184 Lecturer Urdu (Female) (BS-17) candidates (including 9 Minority Quota Positions and 9 Special Persons Quota Positions).

PPSC Lecturer Urdu Female Result 2022 Online Merit list Check

A Checklist for the PPSC Lecturer Result 2022

Tests for PPSC Urdu female professor results and prompt results arrangement Before disclosing the whole result, the PPSC only reveals the results of eligible candidates. Here are the steps you may follow to find out your PPSC professor results in 2022.

  1. Simply click on the supplied link or go to ppsc.gop.pk.
  2. Look for a link to the results area on the PPSC’s home website.
  3. Indicate the number of points each candidate received on the options/test.
  4. Enter your CNIC number.
  5. Enter the Token’s Serial Number
  6. Here you can select a suitable job title.
  7. Use the search bar if you want. The conclusion will be shown quickly for your observation.
  8. If you’ve misplaced your ticket and have your matriculation results credentials, you can use them to reset your ticket number.

PPSC Result Here

About admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *